In honor of April's National Letter Writing month, here’s 10 reasons why you should join in the fun!
1. It’s cool to keep it personal.
2. Bills are boring.
3. Your mailbox misses its red flag.
4. Snail mail is the still the best mail.
5. Cursive is so retro.
6. Your one-of a-kind doodles are the original emoticons.
7. Your pen-pal misses you!
8. That cute washi tape isn’t going to use itself!
9. The perfect excuse to get that cute stationary you’ve been eyeing!
10. It’s an easy way to make someone’s day.
Join the Premier Designs Marketing Team this month in the Letter Writing challenge and drop a line to someone—anyone—and see what happens.
BE YOUR OWN BOSS They say you’ll never truly love what you do, until you work for yourself. It makes sense. Have extra bills piling up? You’re more likely to put in longer days, lean in to your networks, or start strategizing promotions. It’s easy to create a schedule that serves you best, when you can make sure your priorities can help meet your needs. Being your own boss means you have the flexibility to always keep you and your business’s best interest at heart.
BUILD YOUR OWN BOUTIQUE Thinking about opening your own Premier Designs business? Getting started is a breeze! Our marketing plan is straightforward and offers one of the most competitive commissions around. Best of all, you make 50% gross profit on your sales from day 1. Want to build a team? We won’t stand in your way. Whether you’ve been in the business for 5 years or 5 minutes, your perks start the moment you join.
BRING YOUR OWN BLING Premier Designs business owners love being walking advertisements for their business. Going to the grocery store? Throw on a necklace and earrings, pile on an arm party, or stack on some rings, because every compliment you get is a potential sale. And, as a Premier Business owner (aka Jeweler, Stylist, Consultant etc.) you receive 50% off and free shipping on your personal orders. Not to mention you never have to worry about sales quotas, territories or keeping inventory.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF & BUSINESS Let’s be real, owning your own business sounds intimidating, but with Premier you have a tribe of people invested in your success and unlimited access to training videos, marketing materials, local and national events and more!
TAX DAY IS APRIL 17! Did you know owning your own business offers legitimate tax write offs as well? A certified public accountant can help you identify any tax write-offs you could receive.
Talk to your Jeweler today about how you can reap the rewards of being a Premier Designs Business owner, or join now!
Now that's a wrap!
Once you find the perfect gift for that special someone you’ll want to keep it under wraps until it’s time for its big debut—which is one reason we can’t get enough of a good wrap! Not only can you let your creativity go wild, but you can do so easily without blowing your budget. And, with Mother’s Day just around the corner, we can help you get inspired in no time.
Go for the gold—or pink, silver, or any other color with wrapping paper. For an easy substitute wrap your gift in a brown paper bag and decorate with markers, paint or stamps. And, for an extra special touch, slip a ribbon through one of our charms (starting at just $8), tie it in a bow and secure it with a knot.
Keep it green! Who can’t resist a cool gift bag with colorful tissue? You’ll appreciate this easy, can’t-go-wrong option, while Mom will love being able to reuse the bag on her next gift.
Sweet & simple! If your gifting Mom Premier Designs jewelry—an instant fave—why not skip the wrap and let our jewelry boxes do all the work. For a special touch, add some ribbon, gift tag or card and you’re all set!
Ask your Jeweler about Premier’s printable note cards and tags for even more options, and if you’re feeling adventurous, search gift wrapping on Pinterest.
Share your wrapping masterpiece with us online by using #pdStyle.
Don’t have a Mom’s Day gift yet? Shop our Grow In Grace collection, for a truly one-of-a-kind gift, just like Mom!
Peggy Horner, VP of Product Development, shares how Premier's new Grow In Grace Collection was inspired by her mother-in-law, and our late co-founder, Joan Horner.
May 12 is a very special day to me. It is the birthday of Premier’s co-founder and my sweet mother-in-law, Joan Horner, who passed away in 2010. It is also my sister Suzan’s birthday, and sometimes this day is even Mother’s Day! I am sure you can see why it is especially meaningful to me.
Premier has always celebrated Joan’s birthday. This year, I asked the Design Team at Premier Manufacturing to create a unique ensemble that would be a reminder of her. There is not a day that goes by when I do not think of Joan. She loved flowers, especially peonies, and called them “God’s handiwork!” I think you will love the versatility of this beautiful necklace and all of the other sweet pieces too. I named the ensemble Growing in Grace. When I think of growing in grace, I can think of no better example than Joan. What a godly lady she was, whose purpose was always to be more like Jesus, loving and serving others, never expecting anything in return.
As you wear these pieces, I hope you will be encouraged to “grow in grace” and to remember the godly legacy given to us by Premier’s co-founder Joan Horner who always gave honor and glory to God.
“...grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever.” 2 PETER 3:18
A special collection featuring a necklace, charm, ring, and earrings that celebrates grace and makes an unforgettable Mother's Day gift.
Watch as Peggy Horner shares the inspiration behind this unforgettable collection in this short video.
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Put Love Into Action
Premier’s Verse of the Year for 2018 is Hebrews 10:24 (NLT): “Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works.”
Joan Horner, co-founder of Premier Designs, often spoke and wrote about the power of love. She wrote in her devotional book, Keeping It Personal, “Don’t just talk about love; practice love...We are to show our love by our actions, our gifts, and our service.”
Let these words prompt you to actively show your love –in big and small ways, not only on special occasions like Valentine’s Day, but each and every day.
1. A friendly smile is a loving gift you can give to anyone who crosses your path.
2. Taking time to check in with someone also lets them know you care. The “gold standard” advocated by Joan Horner is a handwritten note, but if that means you won’t get around to it, then by all means, send a text, an email or pick up the phone!
3. Spending time together is essential to building relationships. Why not invite some girlfriends over for a fun time of shopping with your Premier Jeweler?
4. Some people feel most loved when you give them a gift, and you don’t need to wait for a special occasion. Premier Designs’ extensive charm collection offers styles for everyone and every budget. For a special touch, choose an Engrave Me piece and personalize it—free!
Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Let Your Personality Shine!
Engraved jewelry and charms let you share your story with style. Plus, they’re perfect for gifting, commemorating special events, sporting good vibes and more! Need some ideas to get your creative juices flowing? Start here, and see where your imagination takes you!
1. Special dates to remember: Okay, you thought of this right away, but have you thought of making dates look more graphic by using two digits each for month-day-year separated by periods — 09.13.15?
2. Longitude/latitude coordinates for special events: Drop a pin on your location of choice in Google Maps and share it with yourself to see its coordinates. Ideas to try: the locale of your first date, wedding venue, birthplace, favorite hangout, dream vacation… the sky (OK, earth) is the limit.
3. Positive Vibes ahead! Ready to rock your next goal? If writing down a goal increases your chances of achieving it, just think what engraving it will do? Ideas to try: Stay strong! Be present. Attitude of gratitude! Goal Getter! Count it all joy! One day at a time!
4. Favorite scripture: Your life verse, a verse representing a goal, this year’s spiritual focus, just something that makes you smile!
5. Give kudos: encouragement and recognition go a long way! Ideas to try: #1 sis, amazing teacher, soul friend, URLoved, Besties.
6. Favorite group or motto: From sports teams to branch of the armed services and everything in between, here’s some ideas to get you started: God Bless America, semper fi, serve and protect, army strong.
7. Hashtag everything! #IAmEnough, #love, #happy, #hello, sparkle!
From school spirit to your favorite artist, song or quote, the options are limitless! Talk to your Jeweler for the ideas and tips for your best engraving!
Monday, November 20, 2017
Thankful, Grateful & Blessed‚ Pass It On!
Being grateful can not only boost your happiness, it can help you stay focused and optimistic while lifting up others in the process. Here are some simple tips on how you can have-and share an attitude of gratitude.
1. Keep a gratitude journal. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just a place to jot down what you're grateful for. By dedicating as little as five minutes a day, you'll see just how blessed you really are.
2. Donate to a good cause like a local shelter or food bank. Or ask your Jeweler about how you can host a fundraiser so you can pay it forward while earning free jewelry too.
3. Show your thanks. Have a friend, teacher, or neighbor your thankful for? Premier jewelry makes great gifts and our Golden Guarantee means you can spread thanks with confidence!
4. Give a helping hand. Sometimes the most valuable thing we can offer someone is our time. Whether you're offering a home cooked meal or you're just lending an ear, they'll be grateful for your time.
5. Count your blessings, not your burdens. By focusing on what you do have and not comparing yourself to others, you can stay optimistic and help others stay positive too.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
IT’S FALL Y’ALL!
OK, technically, it’s been fall for a while—but regardless if you can sport tall boots and chunky sweaters or are still waiting for temperatures to drop, you can still “fall up” your wardrobe with accessories like the Allie necklace—an extremely versatile piece that has become our new BFF!
First off, we love the gorgeous purple hue and antique brass studded accents! Rich in color, yet not so bright it screams summer, Allie transitions effortlessly through all seasons.
Plus, it’s the PERFECT choker. Perfect, as in you can adjust the fit, because no one likes a saggy choker—or worse a gasping-for-air chokehold. The offset bow is awesome for autumn as is leaving the ties long and undone. And, did we mention, tassels?!
Wrap it, layer it, knot it, tie it—because once you try it, you’ll know why we can’t get enough of this 42” lariat-style necklace!
PhotoReady with Premier
Hit the social scene with your best photo yet!
Lighting is probably the most important element when snapping a photo, especially selfies. Choosing the best lighting will give your skin an amazing glow, and all you have to do is stand near a window, or step outside and take advantage of the natural sunlight. Just make sure you're facing the sun.
Try holding your camera slightly elevated. Not only is it slimming, it’s the easiest way to show off that cute ensemble and stunning accessories. And as the main subject, you'll want to make sure you stand tall, with your head high and shoulders back (just like Mom used to say!).
You need some resolution!
Believe it or not, the back-facing camera on your smartphone has the highest resolution. Sure, it’s less convenient, but you’ll be happy with the end result. If you prefer to take a selfie with the front-facing camera, avoid holding the camera too close to your face. You’ll thank us later!
What’s in your frame?
Whether you’re at the park or in a coffee shop, see if there's a cool place you can use as a backdrop. Interesting is always fun, just make sure it's not so busy it distracts from you! Can't decide what to wear? Choose the clothes you already gravitate toward because they make you look and feel your best. Then let your Premier accessories take them from simple to stunning! A quick jewelry check to ensure your jewelry is just the way you want it—think twist-free strands and earrings and hidden clasps - and you're ready to go.
The crop feature on your smartphone is ideal for the best composition. Once you’ve taken your selfie, you can crop it to your liking. For an insta-easy crop choose the square option.
Share the love! While using hashtags won’t brighten your photo, they’ll help you get noticed! #pdstyle #premiereveryday
Have you ever wanted to get in on the arm party action, but didn’t know where to start? Do you have a plethora of bangles, bracelets, and/or wraps that you’d like to pair together, but don’t know how? You’re in luck, because we’ve got some simple tips to get your party started:
Let’s talk themes: Whatever look you’re going for, whether it’s casual, classic, romantic, funky, dramatic or colorful – Find what speaks to you, and don’t be afraid to mix it up!
All shapes and sizes: Pair wide widths with skinny wraps or bangles for the perfect balance and don’t forget your watch.
Live colorfully: With the arrival of spring finally here, you can easily brighten up your look by mixing up your metals and adding in a bold enamel bangle or two.
Style tip: Get more bang for your buck by investing in necklaces that can also be worn as bracelets, like Willow.
Share your arm party on social using #PDstyle!
Whether you’re beach-bound or hitting the slopes, Premier’s versatile, on-trend pieces can help you travel like a pro!
First, make a list of everything you think you’ll need, and don’t forget to consider what the weather will be like during your stay. Focus on simple basics that mix and match. A cardigan or denim jacket that’s easy to layer will help you stay comfortable inside and out, and comfortable shoes for walking are a must! You’ll also want to consider any amenities your hotel offers, like a spa, pool or exercise room that you may need to pack for.
Now, accessorize! To change up your look, pack versatile pieces like our Aloha necklace. With on-trend tassels, light layers and removable strands you’ll have plenty of options. A bold statement maker, like Summer Chic, is another must-pack! Not only will it take your basics from casual to stunning in a flash, it’s the perfect travel companion and packs a punch of color! Stainless steel pieces, like our Blessed necklace, Juliette anklet, and Everyday earrings, offer added style and can weather the elements! From the snow to the surf, they go where you do!
Watch our short video for more styling ideas! >