MOM’S DAY IS ALMOST HERE!
Ready to find your perfect gift and have it in time to surprise her that morning? Don’t worry we can help! Our Jewelers are like personal assistants who can help you every step of the way.
FOR THE SENTIMENTALIST
She loves to brag on her family, so spoil her with a personalized piece made just for her. From monograms to children’s birthstones and charms that help mark every occasion, she’ll love the gift as much as the thought.
FOR THE MOM WHO DESERVES THE SPOTLIGHT
Rain or shine, she’s been rooting for you from day you were old enough to hold a ball. Why not let mom steal the show with an amazing statement piece.
FOR THE MOM WHO ALWAYS KNOWS BEST
From saving for a rainy day to knowing nothing good ever came after midnight, mom’s can be known for their infinite wisdom —and possibly eyes on the back of their head. Why not celebrate her with jewelry she can wear every day.
HOW WILL YOU WEAR LIVING CORAL?
Thanks, Pantone, for naming a color of the year - living coral – that is so fresh and flattering on everyone! The fun part will be deciding how you incorporate this trend-setting color into your personal style in 2019. No need to invest in an entire coral outfit though (unless you’re just looking for an excuse).
Instead, add this lush color to your closet with jewelry so you can easily pair it with neutral pieces you already own.
Black, brown, beige, navy, white— it looks fab with them all! And, although Pantone specified one shade of coral, you will have a wide variety to choose from, including blush pastels.
Here's our favorite coral tones, which one is your favorite?
1. Spring Fever necklace - fresh, bold and perfect to throw on and go!
2. Tahiti earrings - super lightweight, this statement earring is all you need!
3. Fiesta necklace - incredibly versatile, you’ll love the reversible styling and easy to add and remove pieces!
4. Sway necklace - if you can’t resist adding a little fringe to your look, you’ll love this colorful necklace with removable tassels!
5. Summer Chic necklace - from tees to sundresses and just about everything in between, nothing says chic like this multilayered necklace!
STYLE. YOUR. STORY.
Charms are a timeless staple and whether you want to design a meaningful keepsake or something with a bit of whimsy, the narrative and style are up to you! With Mother’s Day right around the corner, it's the perfect occasion to design a personalized keepsake!
Creating a personalized piece is almost as much fun as eating cupcakes.
1. Choose a charm to engrave - they come in different shapes and sizes.
2. Personalize with a name, initials, or an inside joke. Feeling stuck? You can always opt for an inspirational phrase like love, hope, peace, strong, or blessed.
3. Finishing touches! Choose a necklace (long, short, gold, or silver) and add a few charms like your birthstone (or favorite color), stars, sports and more!
Our newest Hand Stamped Collection is gift-giving made easy! These textured matte charms have a timeless artisan vibe that makes them the perfect gift for Mother’s Day, graduations, Father’s Day, weddings and more!
A SIMPLE WAY TO SHARE YOUR FAITH
How great would it be if someone simply asked you to share about your faith? You’re probably thinking, “That almost never happens!” But, jewelry is a simple conversation-starter that can spark from a compliment out in day-to-day life.
For instance, you might be wearing one of Premier’s faith-based pieces like the Psalm 91:4 necklace. When someone compliments it, you naturally might say something like, “Thank you!” But don’t stop there if you want to share your faith because this is an opportunity to share why this piece has added significance to you and what it brings to mind when you wear it. And whether they smile and nod and move on or ask you for more info – either way you’ve planted a seed of faith or watered a seed planted earlier by someone else.
We never know if we are sowing seeds, weeding, watering or about to harvest. We simply share the difference God and Jesus have made in our lives and can rest knowing that the outcome is in God’s hands.
In a world of constant noise and chatter, it’s no wonder everybody is talking about simplifying! In fact, we’ve been hearing and connecting with the term so much lately, we made it our mantra for March!
So we started cleaning and purging and donating, and it felt really, really, good! We started enjoying the little things, like being able to open a drawer and finding something without digging and walking out of the house feeling put together in record time. It gave us peace of mind, and again it just felt good.
Not sure where to start in your quest to simplify? Here are three easy ways you can start tackling your clutter.
1. Dedicate 10 minutes to your declutter your digital space. Delete your spam, drafts and empty your trash folder. Unsubscribe from emails you never get around to opening. Not us though, we’re friends!
2. Every now and then, take stock of the items in your room, bathroom, closet and kitchen and challenge yourself to find 10 things to throw away or donate. It’s easier than you think!
3. Create a style emergency kit for your car. Stash breath mints, a nail file, clear polish, lipstick or gloss and a pair of earrings in a make-up bag in your car. Next time your "I’m-not-getting-out-of-the-car" day turns into an "I-just-ran-into-everyone-I-know" kind of day you'll be ready! Need a little inspo on which earrings to pack? We recommend the Giddy earrings and these coordinating essentials!
For more inspo on how to simplify your life check out Emily Ley’s Simplicity blog or Marie Kondo’s new show, Tidying Up, on Netflix. And don’t forget to talk to your Jeweler about having a style consult! She’ll show you how you can maximize your wardrobe using essentials from your closet paired with the perfect accessories.
Time to get Giddy!
Most of us are feeling so very done with winter and oh so ready for spring. So naturally, after binge-watching Marie Kondo's Tidying Up series on Netflix, we’re assessing our wardrobes for spring and letting go of what does not give us joy.
So often it’s the little things that bring joy. For example, that scented candle that reminds you of a day at the lake, those faithful black leggings you can’t imagine ever parting with, or your perfect go-to earrings that make statement yet don’t weigh you down.
If you have yet to find that perfect pair, you’ll definitely want to check out our Giddy hoops! You’ll love how the oversize styling (yet thin and lightweight) for a swingy on-trend statement! Contrasting faceted beads make a unique, eye-catching design and the two-tone plating offers versatile styling options. All that for only $29!
Best of all, now through March 10th, Gem Members who spend $100 or more on jewelry (after discounts) on an individual order can get their
Giddy earrings FREE! Not a Gem Member? Join today and save all year long and achieve simple style! #premiersimplify
TRANSITION EFFORTLESSLY FROM WINTER TO SPRING
1. Light layers are key when the weather is cold in the morning and hot by the afternoon. You can switch to lighter trench coat or denim jacket for your outerwear. Layer an extra sweater or cardigan over your springy top or add a camisole underneath. A spring dress can be paired with a jacket and ankle boots.
2. Some wardrobe staples that transcend the seasons:
3. As you consider a closet refresh for spring, here are trends that are still strong:
4. Quick updates to take your year-round neutral basics feel like spring right now:
5. Jewelry updates to look for:
Ask me about having a style consult and get more looks out of the clothes you already have!
Your Winter to Spring Wish List
The 70s bohemian hippie influence is stronger than ever for 2019 with swishy fringe, swingy tassels, throwback tie dye, plus vintage-inspired graphic and floral prints. If you’re a fringe-lover, tasseled jewelry is a quick and easy way to add a fringy boho vibe to any outfit already in your closet, from a classic suit to your weekend jeans and tee.
Statement tasseled earrings like Waikiki make a great one-and-done addition–no necklace needed. Just add some rings and bracelets and you’re ready to go! Go more glam with our Fanfare earrings. Both Waikiki and Fanfare can be worn with or without the fringe!
The Glowing necklace and Glow earrings create a look that is both elegant and a little bit boho.
Really show off your tasseled necklaces by layering over a solid top. The black and gray tones of Tassel Town will instantly elevate your favorite black turtleneck. And don’t be afraid to layer with other necklaces–the 80s look of multi-layered necklaces is back!
Visit us on Facebook February 8th at 11:30 am CST for more ways to wear and love your favorite tassels. Save the date!
The 5 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
We make finding the perfect Valentine’s Day Gift a breeze! From the latest trends to heartfelt sentiments we have something for every style, person and budget. And, with Gift It, you can add an organza bag and personalized card for $5.
ONE & ONLY
We love the loving sentiment and sophisticated sparkle of the gold plated, reversible One & Only necklace for her. He’ll love our new stainless steel collar stays and tie bar set that comes in a felt pouch. Both pieces are under $50, come engraved with One & Only and are only available for a limited time!
KEY TO MY HEART
His and Her key charms offer a special gift that won’t break your budget. Keys are each under $30, available in gold and silver platings and can be engraved for FREE!
For the girl who loves to accessorize in the latest styles, you can’t go wrong with tassel-inspired pieces like Waikiki earrings. For him, try the Money Maker genuine leather wallet or Shielded stainless steel & genuine leather keychain. Each piece is under $50.
For couples who can stand the test of time, a watch makes the perfect gift. Available in multiple metals, styles and sizes a watch offers a sophisticated, classic look that never goes out of style. From $98-$105.
STYLE & STATEMENTS
If she loves making a grand entrance, these head-turning statements like Spring Fever, Tahiti, St. Croix, Dove and Social were made for her! For a special gift for him, try our engravable cuff links or ID bracelet. Except for our Spring Fever necklace, each piece is under $50.
HAVE YOU HEARD?
Our new 2019 Resort Collection is finally here and we can’t wait to share it with you! It features 21 vacation-inspired pieces featuring light layers, bold statements and an oasis of color. This is you perfect wardrobe pick-me up—no passport required! From statement silhouettes to versatility, calico details, acetate and more, you’ll find everything you need to invigorate your wardrobe for spring! Shop now!
Best of all, host a qualifying event in January and earn a free necklace! Want to save all year long? Become a Gem Member and you’ll save 20% on all jewelry for an entire year! Plus, you’ll receive Free Shipping on all orders $75 or more!